Level 6 Diploma In Occupational Health And Safety Practice Upgrade
Who Is This NVQ For?
This qualification is aimed at experienced health and safety professionals who have already achieved a Level 5 NVQ in occupational health & safety that wants to upgrade to a Level 6.
You are assessed on your competence, skills, knowledge & understanding. In simple terms, you will “show us” and “tell us”, how & why you carry out your work.
There are no examinations.
£500 + VAT (£600).
What Does The NVQ Involve?
There is a “mini portfolio” to be completed made up of CPD requirements. If you are already maintaining CPD with IOSH or IIRSM, most of this evidence will already be available.
Request More Information On This Qualification
If you require further information on the range of services which we have to offer, please contact us.
- An ongoing evaluation of their personal competence
- Reflective commentaries on CPD activities
- Setting and prioritising realistic goals for professional development
- Applying professional ethics in practice – reflective account along with evidence to support (applying the IOSH code, for example)
- An appreciation of diversity and inclusivity in workplaces – reflective account on how you have applied this, with evidence to support appreciation, in practice
- Sharing personal experiences in professional debate and discussion – reflective account with evidence to support sharing