Level 6 NVQ Diploma In Construction Site Management
Who Is This NVQ For?
This NVQ route is aimed at experienced Assistant Construction Site Managers and Site Managers.
Self Funding – Full Payment Discounted Rate – £1600 +VAT.
6 Month Payment Plan – £360 per month including VAT.
Corporate Purchase – £1895 plus VAT – Payment Terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
What Does The NVQ Involve?
The NVQ is an assessment of your existing knowledge and performance, with NO EXAMINATION.
To achieve your Black Card, you will need to gather evidence for 19 units. Some of the examples of the evidence you need to provide are:
A full list of the evidence you need to provide will be sent to you by your assessor. You will also be required to answer questions based on your role.
There are 19 units to complete in this qualification. All are MANDATORY, as follows:
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction-related Workplace
- Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace
- Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace
- Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace
- Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
- Evaluating Feedback Information and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
Request More Information On This Qualification
Contact Us For Further Information
If you require further information on the range of services which we have to offer, please contact us.